|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)01:0020:00 ET6:00 PM CT23:00 , May 14, 2022
Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota Attendance: 6,503
Courtney Vandersloot helps Sky hold off Lynx 82-78
- Parker sets WNBA mark with 3rd triple-double, Sky beat LA
- Bird ties WNBA wins record, leads Storm past Mystics 85-71
- Ogunbowale hits 6 3-pointers, Dallas beats Indiana 94-68
- Fowles posts double-double in return, Lynx beat Mercury
- Plenty at stake in first meeting between Liberty, Dream
- New York makes 13 3-pointers in win over Sun
- Brittney Griner chosen as honorary WNBA All-Star starter
- Sparks secure 1st victory for interim coach Fred Williams
- Minnesota snaps 5-game losing streak with win over Mercury
- Sky complete 28-point comeback to set WNBA record
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Courtney Vandersloot scored five of her 16 points in the final 38 seconds and the Chicago Sky held off the Minnesota Lynx 82-78 on Saturday night.
Vandersloot hit a 3-pointer to give Chicago (2-1) an 80-76 lead with 38 seconds left and added two free throws 15 seconds later.
Emma Meesseman finished with 17 points, seven rebounds and seven steals for the Sky. Azura Stevens added 14 points. Candace Parker had 11 points.
Reserve Nikolina Milic topped the Lynx (0-4) with 18 points. Sylvia Fowles had 16 points and 11 rebounds, and Moriah Jefferson finished with 16 points and five assists.
More AP women's basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/womens-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated May 14, 2022