|2:00 PM PT3:00 PM MT4:00 PM CT5:00 PM ET10:00 PM GMT6:00 PM 北京时间3:00 PM MST5:00 PM EST, Jan 12, 2019
McCarthey Athletic Center, Spokane, Washington Attendance: 5,697
Rice scores 28, No. 14 Gonzaga women top Portland, 97-72
Womens College Headlines
- Alabama hands Lady Vols historic 4th straight loss, 86-65
- BYU ends No. 13 Gonzaga women's 12-game win streak
- Balanced effort leads No. 4 Louisville in rout of Virginia
- Bell nets 25, No. 23 Minnesota women end 4-game skid 78-50
- McCowan leads Mississippi State past South Carolina 89-74
- Morris returns to lead No. 16 Kentucky to win over LSU
- No. 22 Iowa women take charge in 3rd, defeat Michigan 75-61
- No. 17 Michigan State knocks off No. 9 Maryland 77-60
- Strautmane helps No. 12 Orange women defeat Pitt 82-50
- Walker leads No. 2 UConn to 75-33 rout of Tulane
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) Zykera Rice scored a career-high 28 points Saturday on 11-of-13 shooting and No. 14 Gonzaga raced to a 97-72 win over Portland.
Laura Stockton added 19 points for the Bulldogs (16-1, 5-0 West Coast Conference), who have won 12 straight overall and 20 straight over the Pilots (8-8, 0-5).
Portland scored the first basket of the game before Katie Campbell hit a 3-pointer and the Bulldogs, off to their best start in history, never trailed again. LeeAnne Wirth had eight points as the Zags led 29-13 after one quarter.
Reserves Jill Townsend and Melody Kempton combined for 21 points for Gonzaga, which shot 52 percent.
Jayce Gorzeman and Julie Spencer had 15 points apiece for the Pilots, who shot 36 percent and were outrebounded 58-30.
Both teams had 16 turnovers, but Gonzaga had an edge in points off turnovers 26-9.
Updated January 12, 2019