|8:30 AM PT9:30 AM MT10:30 AM CT11:30 AM ET4:30 PM GMT12:30 PM 北京时间9:30 AM MST11:30 AM EST, Jan 11, 2019
Finneran Pavilion, Villanova, Pennsylvania Attendance: 1,401
No. 15 Marquette women defeat Villanova 91-55
Womens College Headlines
- Alabama hands Lady Vols historic 4th straight loss, 86-65
- BYU ends No. 13 Gonzaga women's 12-game win streak
- Balanced effort leads No. 4 Louisville in rout of Virginia
- Bell nets 25, No. 23 Minnesota women end 4-game skid 78-50
- McCowan leads Mississippi State past South Carolina 89-74
- Morris returns to lead No. 16 Kentucky to win over LSU
- No. 22 Iowa women take charge in 3rd, defeat Michigan 75-61
- No. 17 Michigan State knocks off No. 9 Maryland 77-60
- Strautmane helps No. 12 Orange women defeat Pitt 82-50
- Walker leads No. 2 UConn to 75-33 rout of Tulane
VILLANOVA, Pa. (AP) Natisha Hiedeman scored 24 points Friday to lead No. 15 Marquette past Villanova 91-55.
Danielle King made all eight shots to finish with 17 points and Erika Davenport had 16 points and 11 rebounds for her third double-double for the Golden Eagles (13-3, 4-0 Big East).
Mary Gedaka had 14 points and Kelly Jekot 13 for Villanova (10-5, 2-3). The Wildcats trailed 21-19 after the first quarter but were held to five points in the second quarter. Marquette led 47-24 at halftime.
Hiedeman went 7 of 14 from the field and 6 of 6 from the line. Marquette shot 50 percent from the field and scored 31 points off fast breaks.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 11, 2019