|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 PM GMT9:00 PM 北京时间6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST, Feb 13, 2018
State Farm Center, Champaign, Illinois Attendance: 0
Mitchell scores 28, No. 16 Ohio State women top Illini 88-69
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA suspends Louisville's Walz for 1 NCAA Tournament game
- Chattanooga women promote Katie Burrows to replace Foster
- Staley settles lawsuit against Missouri athletic director
- Staley says Cuevas-Moore planning to stay at South Carolina
- Cal fires athletic department employee after investigation
- Ex-Clemson scoring leader Perry joins South Carolina, Staley
- Former BC player Clare Droesch dies after 6-year cancer bout
- South Carolina plans statue of hoops star A'ja Wilson
- Chattanooga's Jim Foster retires, ends career with 903 wins
- Natalie Chou will transfer from Big 12 champion Baylor
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) Kelsey Mitchell scored 28 points with five 3-pointers, Linnae Harper had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 16 Ohio State bounced back for an 88-69 victory over Illinois on Tuesday night.
Mitchell sank a wide open 3-pointer early in the first quarter to extend her NCAA record to 84 straight games with a made 3. Lexie Brown (Duke) and Aliyah Mazyck (UCLA) are tied for second for the longest current streak among power five conferences at 25 games.
Stephanie Mavunga added 14 points and Sierra Calhoun 11 for Ohio State (21-6, 10-3 Big Ten), which fell to nonconference foe South Florida 84-65 on Sunday.
Mitchell trails WNBA star Brittney Griner (Baylor) by 67 points for third on the NCAA career-points list.
Alex Wittinger had a career-high 30 points, 16 rebounds and three blocks for Illinois (9-18, 0-13). Ali Andrews added 15 points on five 3-pointers.
Updated February 13, 2018