|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 PM GMT9:00 PM 北京时间6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST, Feb 13, 2018
State Farm Center, Champaign, Illinois Attendance: 0
Mitchell scores 28, No. 16 Ohio State women top Illini 88-69
Womens College Headlines
- UConn, Lady Vols to renew rivalry in 2019-20, 2020-21
- Lady Vols coach Holly Warlick receives contract extension
- Column: Advice to Aces should be to show up and play
- Marquette forward Tori McCoy seeks kidney transplant
- Brown University coach charged with assaulting her husband
- Once upon a time these women ruled basketball in Canada
- ACC's all-time leading women's scorer Kennedy-Dixon dies
- Former Penn St women's hoops coach Rene Portland dies at 65
- NCAA announces women's regional hoops sites for 2021, 2022
- USA women's team to hold camp, exhibition in South Carolina
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) Kelsey Mitchell scored 28 points with five 3-pointers, Linnae Harper had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 16 Ohio State bounced back for an 88-69 victory over Illinois on Tuesday night.
Mitchell sank a wide open 3-pointer early in the first quarter to extend her NCAA record to 84 straight games with a made 3. Lexie Brown (Duke) and Aliyah Mazyck (UCLA) are tied for second for the longest current streak among power five conferences at 25 games.
Stephanie Mavunga added 14 points and Sierra Calhoun 11 for Ohio State (21-6, 10-3 Big Ten), which fell to nonconference foe South Florida 84-65 on Sunday.
Mitchell trails WNBA star Brittney Griner (Baylor) by 67 points for third on the NCAA career-points list.
Alex Wittinger had a career-high 30 points, 16 rebounds and three blocks for Illinois (9-18, 0-13). Ali Andrews added 15 points on five 3-pointers.
Updated February 13, 2018