|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Dec 7, 2017
Donald L. Tucker Center, Tallahassee, Florida Attendance: 3,403
Alix scores 19, No. 13 FSU women roll past Stetson 84-39
Womens College Headlines
- Relatively speaking, women's NCAA field is a family affair
- UConn beats Quinnipiac, reaches 25th straight Sweet 16
- Central Michigan stuns Ohio State in NCAA regional
- Duke beats cold-shooting Georgia, to face UConn in regional
- No. 11 seed Buffalo in Women's Sweet 16 after upset of FSU
- Another early exit continues Lady Vols' recent slide
- Tennessee loses, NC State headed to Sweet 16
- No. 2 seed Oregon advances with 101-73 win over Minnesota
- Wilson leads South Carolina to 66-56 win over Virginia
- Baylor women to 10th Sweet 16 in row with win over Michigan
TALLAHASEE, Fla. (AP) AJ Alix hit five 3-pointers and scored 19 points and No. 13 Florida State cruised to an 84-39 win over Stetson on Thursday night.
Nicki Ekhomu added 16 points off the bench, Imani Wright had 13, and Chatrice White and Ama Degbeon added 12 points apiece for the Seminoles (9-0). White also had 11 rebounds and five blocks.
Shakayla Thomas, who averaged 28.5 points in the previous four games, only scored eight on 4-of-12 shooting but moved into third on the FSU career field goal list with 686.
Ekhomu and Alix hit back-to-back 3-pointers as the Seminoles closed the first quarter with a 10-0 run to lead 19-8. Alix then opened the second quarter with back-to-back 3s and the Hatters never challenged. It was 38-21 at the half with FSU shooting 52 percent, including 5 of 9 3-pointers. Stetson shot 30 percent, going 3 of 13 from distance. Alix had 14 points, on 5-of-6 shooting, including 4 of 4 treys.
FSU finished the game 9 of 18 from long range and shot 54 percent overall with a 36-26 rebounding advantage. Alix was 7-of-9 shooting and had six assists.
Brittney Chambers scored 19 points for Stetson (6-5).
Updated December 7, 2017