Gulich, Pivec lift No. 19 Oregon St women by N Dakota 65-55
Womens College Headlines
- Green Bay women beat No. 16 Missouri for first win of season
- Williams scores 21 in No. 7 Stanford's 96-62 win over Dons
- Mompremier leads No. 24 Miami women over No. 19 Marquette
- Howard leads No. 6 Mississippi St past Lamar 104-53
- No. 21 South Florida women beat Bethune-Cookman 88-39
- No. 11 Texas women has easy time against McNeese, wins 96-40
- No. 4 Baylor women put 7 in double figures in 94-49 win
- No. 17 NC State women beat SEC-foe Vanderbilt 74-54
- Sloppy No. 10 S Carolina grinds out 69-57 win over Clemson
- Hebard helps No. 3 Oregon women overwhelm Utah State 88-58
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) Marie Gulich and Mikayla Pivec each had double-doubles, and No. 19 Oregon State pulled away to defeat North Dakota 65-55 on Friday.
Gulich had a pair of jumpers in a 6-0 run that gave the Beavers a 56-49 lead with 6:18 to play and Taya Corosdale followed a Katie McWilliams jumper to make it 63-43 with 3:06 to go.
Gulich finished with 16 points, 12 rebounds and a career-high seven blocks, giving her 105 for her career. Pivec had 15 points, a career-high 15 rebounds, seven assists, also a career best, and three steals. McWilliams scored 13 for the Beavers, who won their opener for the 20th straight season.
Milissa Dailey had 15 points to lead the Fighting Hawks, who stayed in the game by hitting seven 3-pointers and going 12 of 14 from the free-throw line while the Beavers were just 4 of 10. UND also had a 42-29 rebounding advantage.
Updated November 10, 2017