|2:00 PM PT3:00 PM MT4:00 PM CT5:00 PM ET10:00 PM GMT6:00 PM 北京时间3:00 PM MST5:00 PM EST, Nov 10, 2017
Gill Coliseum, Corvallis, Oregon Attendance: 3,737
Gulich, Pivec lift No. 19 Oregon St women by N Dakota 65-55
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA suspends Louisville's Walz for 1 NCAA Tournament game
- Chattanooga women promote Katie Burrows to replace Foster
- Staley settles lawsuit against Missouri athletic director
- Staley says Cuevas-Moore planning to stay at South Carolina
- Cal fires athletic department employee after investigation
- Ex-Clemson scoring leader Perry joins South Carolina, Staley
- Former BC player Clare Droesch dies after 6-year cancer bout
- South Carolina plans statue of hoops star A'ja Wilson
- Chattanooga's Jim Foster retires, ends career with 903 wins
- Natalie Chou will transfer from Big 12 champion Baylor
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) Marie Gulich and Mikayla Pivec each had double-doubles, and No. 19 Oregon State pulled away to defeat North Dakota 65-55 on Friday.
Gulich had a pair of jumpers in a 6-0 run that gave the Beavers a 56-49 lead with 6:18 to play and Taya Corosdale followed a Katie McWilliams jumper to make it 63-43 with 3:06 to go.
Gulich finished with 16 points, 12 rebounds and a career-high seven blocks, giving her 105 for her career. Pivec had 15 points, a career-high 15 rebounds, seven assists, also a career best, and three steals. McWilliams scored 13 for the Beavers, who won their opener for the 20th straight season.
Milissa Dailey had 15 points to lead the Fighting Hawks, who stayed in the game by hitting seven 3-pointers and going 12 of 14 from the free-throw line while the Beavers were just 4 of 10. UND also had a 42-29 rebounding advantage.
Updated November 10, 2017