|2:00 PM PT3:00 PM MT4:00 PM CT5:00 PM ET10:00 PM GMT6:00 PM 北京时间3:00 PM MST5:00 PM EST, Nov 10, 2017
Gill Coliseum, Corvallis, Oregon Attendance: 3,737
Gulich, Pivec lift No. 19 Oregon St women by N Dakota 65-55
Womens College Headlines
- Samuelson, UConn recover from slow start to rout SMU 80-36
- No. 3 Baylor women roll past TCU 85-53 for 24th straight win
- No. 10 UCLA women beat Utah in overtime
- No. 6 Texas holds off Iowa State 72-59
- Seniors shine as No. 18 USF women top Cincy 84-65
- Smith scores 30, No. 23 Belmont women run OVC streak to 37
- No. 25 Oklahoma State women rally past West Virginia 79-69
- Lady Vols seniors Nared, Russell enjoy leading young roster
- No. 16 Stanford women win despite 40 from UW's Melgoza
- No. 12 Oregon State women get early lead, beat Arizona 65-40
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) Marie Gulich and Mikayla Pivec each had double-doubles, and No. 19 Oregon State pulled away to defeat North Dakota 65-55 on Friday.
Gulich had a pair of jumpers in a 6-0 run that gave the Beavers a 56-49 lead with 6:18 to play and Taya Corosdale followed a Katie McWilliams jumper to make it 63-43 with 3:06 to go.
Gulich finished with 16 points, 12 rebounds and a career-high seven blocks, giving her 105 for her career. Pivec had 15 points, a career-high 15 rebounds, seven assists, also a career best, and three steals. McWilliams scored 13 for the Beavers, who won their opener for the 20th straight season.
Milissa Dailey had 15 points to lead the Fighting Hawks, who stayed in the game by hitting seven 3-pointers and going 12 of 14 from the free-throw line while the Beavers were just 4 of 10. UND also had a 42-29 rebounding advantage.
Updated November 10, 2017