|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 PM GMT9:00 PM 北京时间6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST, Nov 10, 2017
Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, Oregon Attendance: 2,646
No. 11 Oregon women race past Northridge 91-43
Womens College Headlines
- UConn, Lady Vols to renew rivalry in 2019-20, 2020-21
- Lady Vols coach Holly Warlick receives contract extension
- Column: Advice to Aces should be to show up and play
- Marquette forward Tori McCoy seeks kidney transplant
- Brown University coach charged with assaulting her husband
- Once upon a time these women ruled basketball in Canada
- ACC's all-time leading women's scorer Kennedy-Dixon dies
- Former Penn St women's hoops coach Rene Portland dies at 65
- NCAA announces women's regional hoops sites for 2021, 2022
- USA women's team to hold camp, exhibition in South Carolina
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) Sabrina Ionescu led a balanced attack with 15 points and No. 11 Oregon opened the season with an easy 91-43 win over Cal State Northridge on Friday night.
Ruthy Hebard and freshman Satou Sabally each added 11 points, and Mallory McGwire and Maite Cazorla added 10 for the Ducks, who closed the first quarter on a 14-2 run for a 23-6 lead.
A 20-5 run in the second quarter pushed the Oregon lead to 53-20 at the half.
Ionescu and Cazorla had seven assists each as Oregon had 23 assists on 34 baskets and only nine turnovers. The Ducks forced the Matadors into 29 turnovers, garnering 21 steals, getting 36 points off the miscues. The high-octane Ducks also had 22 fast-break points.
Northridge missed its first four shots and went 1 of 11 in the first quarter. After making their first attempt in the third, the Matadors missed their next 10 shots before making their last one. Channon Fluker had nine points and nine rebounds for Northridge.
Updated November 10, 2017