|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Nov 10, 2017
Donald L. Tucker Center, Tallahassee, Florida Attendance: 2,637
White, No. 18 Florida State women beat North Florida, 109-51
Womens College Headlines
- Staley says Cuevas-Moore planning to stay at South Carolina
- Cal fires athletic department employee after investigation
- Ex-Clemson scoring leader Perry joins South Carolina, Staley
- Former BC player Clare Droesch dies after 6-year cancer bout
- South Carolina plans statue of hoops star A'ja Wilson
- Chattanooga's Jim Foster retires, ends career with 903 wins
- Natalie Chou will transfer from Big 12 champion Baylor
- DePaul extends Bruno's contract through 2023-24
- Shot taker: Ogunbowale set for Dancing With the Stars
- Vermont women's basketball coach resigns amid investigation
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) Chatrice White had a career-high 21 points and 12 rebounds and Imani Wright added 17 points and eight assists to help Florida State beat North Florida 109-51 on Friday night in the season opener for both teams.
AJ Alix hit 5-of-8 3-pointers and finished with 17 points and Shakayla Thomas had 16 points and nine rebounds for Florida State. Nicki Ekhomu scored 18 of her 20 points in the second half and finished with 13 rebounds.
Wright found White for a layup within five seconds and Degbeon scored five points during a 9-2 opening run and the Seminoles never trailed. A jumper by Thomas gave the Seminoles a 10-point lead late in the first quarter and Alix hit three of Florida State's six second-quarter 3-pointers to make it 43-16 at halftime.
North Florida made just three of its first 16 field-goal attempts and finished shooting 30 percent, hitting just 4 of 21 from 3-point range.
Florida State outrebounded the Ospreys 62-22, including 23-7 on the offensive end, and scored 30 second-chance points. The Seminoles set a school record for points in a quarter with 36 in the third.
Keonna Farmer led North Florida with 17 points.
Updated November 10, 2017