Devils re-sign defenseman Steven Santini to 3-year deal
- Caps F Wilson has ban cut to 14 games
- Bruins' Rask practices after 3-day leave
- Brodeur, O'Ree head HOF inductees
- Ducks win SO, deal Preds first road loss
- Lundqvist ties Plante in Rangers' win
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) The New Jersey Devils have re-signed defenseman Steven Santini to a three-year, $4.25 million contract.
General manager Ray Shero said Tuesday that Santini will earn $1.1 million this season, $1.5 million the next and $1.65 million in 2020-21.
Santini split last season between New Jersey and Binghamton of the AHL. He had two goals and eight assists in 36 games in New Jersey. The Devils were 21-8-7 with him in the lineup.
Updated August 14, 2018