Coyotes acquire defenseman Robbie Russo from Red Wings
- Blues extend run to 10, tie team record
- Miller sets wins mark as Ducks top Caps
- Lindblom helps surging Flyers beat Wings
- Barkov's hat trick gets Florida by Habs
- Malkin, Letang help Pens top Rangers 6-5
GLENDALE, ARIZ. (AP) The Arizona Coyotes acquired defenseman Robbie Russo from the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday for a conditional seventh-round pick next year.
The 25-year-old former Notre Dame player had nine goals, 23 assists and 81 penalty minutes in 75 games last season for Grand Rapids in the American Hockey League. He had two penalty minutes in 19 games for Detroit in 2016-17.
The 6-foot, 192-pound defenseman was drafted by the New York Islanders in the fourth round in 2011 and signed with the Red Wings as free agent in August 2015. He's from Westmont, Illinois.
Updated June 24, 2018