Lightning's Ryan Callahan sidelined by upper-body injury
- Hurt Ducks' Rakell, Fowler not on trip
- Tampa G Vasilevskiy to return vs. Leafs
- Flames score 2 late, beat Flyers in OT
- Blackhawks defeat Pens, end 8-game skid
- Nosek's tally lifts Vegas over Islanders
DENVER (AP) Tampa Bay Lightning forward Ryan Callahan has an upper-body injury that will sideline him at least indefinitely.
The Lightning said Friday that Callahan will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
Callahan was injured in the third period of Tampa Bay's 4-1 victory in Arizona on Thursday night. He tangled with Oliver Ekman-Larsson and the Arizona player fell and landed on Callahan's right arm. The 32-year-old Callahan has a goal and five assists in 29 games this season.
The NHL-leading Lightning will face the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday night.
Updated December 15, 2017