Lightning's Ryan Callahan sidelined by upper-body injury
- Hurricanes high on Necas, Svechnikov
- Habs F Domi suspended rest of preseason
- Sabres sign Reinhart for 2 years, $7.3M
- Karlsson gets started with Sharks
- DeBrusk leads Bruins by Flames in China
DENVER (AP) Tampa Bay Lightning forward Ryan Callahan has an upper-body injury that will sideline him at least indefinitely.
The Lightning said Friday that Callahan will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
Callahan was injured in the third period of Tampa Bay's 4-1 victory in Arizona on Thursday night. He tangled with Oliver Ekman-Larsson and the Arizona player fell and landed on Callahan's right arm. The 32-year-old Callahan has a goal and five assists in 29 games this season.
The NHL-leading Lightning will face the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday night.
Updated December 15, 2017