|Wed. 2/15||Thu. 2/23||Sun. 2/26||Tue. 2/28||Wed. 3/1|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
3:00 PM PT4:00 PM MT5:00 PM CT6:00 PM ET23:00 GMT7:00 4:00 PM MST6:00 PM EST3:00 UAE (+1)00:0018:00 ET5:00 PM CTNaN:�
4:30 PM PT5:30 PM MT6:30 PM CT7:30 PM ET0:30 GMT8:30 5:30 PM MST7:30 PM EST4:30 UAE (+1)01:3019:30 ET6:30 PM CTNaN:�
5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 GMT9:00 6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST5:00 UAE (+1)02:0020:00 ET7:00 PM CTNaN:�
Thomas, Celtics look to bounce back at Pistons
The Boston Celtics look much more vulnerable when Isaiah Thomas doesn't deliver a late-game outburst.
Thomas leads the NBA in fourth-quarter scoring but was limited to four points in the final quarter of a 107-97 loss at Toronto on Friday, Boston's first outing since the All-Star break. Thomas was averaging 10.7 fourth-quarter points prior to the break.
The All-Star point guard and his team will try to bounce back when the Celtics visit the Detroit Pistons on Sunday.MORE
- Thomas, Celtics look to bounce back at Pistons
- Pistons rally from 18 down, beat Hornets 114-108 in OT
- Jackson, Leuer lead Pistons to 98-91 win over Mavericks
- Bucks beat Pistons 102-89 behind Monroe's double-double
- Harris leads Pistons to 102-101 comeback win over Raptors