Nets’ Irving to miss 3rd straight game with shoulder injury
- 76ers seek 13-0 home start, face Nuggets
- Bucks get by Magic, extend streak to 15
- Celtics rout Cavs as Hayward returns
- Rockets' protest on Harden's dunk denied
- Kings stun Rockets on buzzer-beating 3
NEW YORK (AP) Brooklyn guard Kyrie Irving will miss a third straight game with a right shoulder injury.
The Nets said Tuesday that the All-Star guard wouldn't play Wednesday when they host Charlotte.
Brooklyn beat Chicago on Saturday in its first game without Irving, but lost Monday to Indiana in its return home after a five-game road trip.
The Nets are also without their other starting guard, as Caris LeVert had surgery on his right thumb.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated November 19, 2019