Bulls F Zipser has surgery to repair broken left foot
- Turkey charges Kanter's dad as terrorist
- Arson tied to Randolph's brother's death
- Leonard tells Spurs he wants to be dealt
- Stackhouse, Van Exel join Memphis' staff
- Robertson to be honored at NBA Awards
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Bulls forward Paul Zipser has had surgery to repair a broken left foot.
The team said Friday the operation was performed in his native Germany. The Bulls gave no timetable for his recovery.
Zipser averaged 4.0 points in 54 appearances before sitting out the final nine games last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated May 18, 2018