Celtics' Irving says he plans to play at Nets, wear mask
- Lakers rally from 19 down to beat Bulls
- Cousins: I was ejected for fundamentals
- Irving has 47, Celts' run 16 with OT win
- Allen says he was 'catfishing' victim
- Bucks reserve F Teletovic out 4 weeks
NEW YORK (AP) Boston point guard Kyrie Irving says he plans to play Tuesday night at Brooklyn after missing a game with a minor facial fracture.
Irving was hit in the face by teammate Aron Baynes on Friday early in a victory over Charlotte. He sat out Sunday when the Celtics beat Toronto for their 12th straight victory.
Irving will wear a mask on the court and says he may need to play in it for a couple of weeks. He has had to wear a mask before to protect injuries, and says he doesn't like it but understands it is necessary for his safety.
For more NBA coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated November 14, 2017