76ers' Okafor out with right knee soreness
- Irving: I don't owe James an explanation
- Dragic retiring from Slovenia after gold
- Bulls tab Collins as special adviser
- Nuggets keep Mason Plumlee on $41M deal
- Bucks re-sign 40-year-old G Terry
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor is sitting out Monday's game against the Orlando Magic because of soreness in his right knee.
Okafor initially experienced soreness in the knee during the first half of Sunday's win over the Boston Celtics and did not play in the second half. Okafor is day to day as the 76ers begin a five-game road trip.
Updated March 20, 2017