76ers' Okafor out with right knee soreness
- Celtics' Thomas wanted to keep playing
- Defending champ Cavs underdogs in finals
- Hype begins for Cavaliers-Warriors III
- Brown still waiting on Lue to pay up bet
- GM Myers' humility a hit with Warriors
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor is sitting out Monday's game against the Orlando Magic because of soreness in his right knee.
Okafor initially experienced soreness in the knee during the first half of Sunday's win over the Boston Celtics and did not play in the second half. Okafor is day to day as the 76ers begin a five-game road trip.
Updated March 20, 2017