76ers' Okafor out with right knee soreness
- Cavaliers All-Star Irving requests trade
- Wizards extend Wall for 4 years, $170M
- Cavs to promote Altman to full-time GM
- Gasol agrees to 3-year deal with Spurs
- Zanik, Morway join Jazz front office
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor is sitting out Monday's game against the Orlando Magic because of soreness in his right knee.
Okafor initially experienced soreness in the knee during the first half of Sunday's win over the Boston Celtics and did not play in the second half. Okafor is day to day as the 76ers begin a five-game road trip.
Updated March 20, 2017