76ers' Okafor out with right knee soreness
- Cavs' Korver out again with foot injury
- Celtics move into virtual tie atop East
- Rockets win despite Westbrook's 39-11-13
- Thompson helps Warriors push run to 7
- Down 18 in 4th, Kings stun Clippers
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor is sitting out Monday's game against the Orlando Magic because of soreness in his right knee.
Okafor initially experienced soreness in the knee during the first half of Sunday's win over the Boston Celtics and did not play in the second half. Okafor is day to day as the 76ers begin a five-game road trip.
Updated March 20, 2017