Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Cavs' Korver out again with foot injury
- Celtics move into virtual tie atop East
- Rockets win despite Westbrook's 39-11-13
- Thompson helps Warriors push run to 7
- Down 18 in 4th, Kings stun Clippers
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas is back in the starting lineup Monday after missing the past two games with a bruised right knee.
Boston coach Brad Stevens made the announcement before his team's matchup against Washington. He said there was no limit on his minutes.
Thomas is the team's second-leading scorer at 29.2 points per game.
Boston enters the matchup 1+ games ahead of the Wizards for second place in the Eastern Conference, but they trail top-seeded Cleveland by 2+ games.
Updated March 20, 2017