Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Cavaliers look to finish sweep of Pacers
- Rondo fined for attempted trip on bench
- Beverley fined $25K for confronting fan
- Warriors take 3-0 lead without Durant
- Clips' Griffin out for rest of playoffs
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas is back in the starting lineup Monday after missing the past two games with a bruised right knee.
Boston coach Brad Stevens made the announcement before his team's matchup against Washington. He said there was no limit on his minutes.
Thomas is the team's second-leading scorer at 29.2 points per game.
Boston enters the matchup 1+ games ahead of the Wizards for second place in the Eastern Conference, but they trail top-seeded Cleveland by 2+ games.
Updated March 20, 2017