Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Irving: I don't owe James an explanation
- Dragic retiring from Slovenia after gold
- Bulls tab Collins as special adviser
- Nuggets keep Mason Plumlee on $41M deal
- Bucks re-sign 40-year-old G Terry
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas is back in the starting lineup Monday after missing the past two games with a bruised right knee.
Boston coach Brad Stevens made the announcement before his team's matchup against Washington. He said there was no limit on his minutes.
Thomas is the team's second-leading scorer at 29.2 points per game.
Boston enters the matchup 1+ games ahead of the Wizards for second place in the Eastern Conference, but they trail top-seeded Cleveland by 2+ games.
Updated March 20, 2017