Thomas is in lineup after missing 2 games with knee injury
- Cavaliers All-Star Irving requests trade
- Wizards extend Wall for 4 years, $170M
- Cavs to promote Altman to full-time GM
- Gasol agrees to 3-year deal with Spurs
- Zanik, Morway join Jazz front office
BOSTON (AP) Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas is back in the starting lineup Monday after missing the past two games with a bruised right knee.
Boston coach Brad Stevens made the announcement before his team's matchup against Washington. He said there was no limit on his minutes.
Thomas is the team's second-leading scorer at 29.2 points per game.
Boston enters the matchup 1+ games ahead of the Wizards for second place in the Eastern Conference, but they trail top-seeded Cleveland by 2+ games.
Updated March 20, 2017