Nationals OF Harper leaves after hit by pitch for 2nd time
- Assault charge against RHP Osuna dropped
- Astros face Jays looking to wrap up West
- Brewers visit Cardinals with eye on Cubs
- Ohtani to have TJ surgery next week
- Mets' Callaway expected back next season
NEW YORK (AP) Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper has left their game against the New York Yankees in the eighth inning after he was hit by a pitch for the second time.
Harper walked in his first two plate appearances Tuesday night. He is hitting .215 since May 1, dropping his average to .228.
More AP baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball
Updated June 12, 2018