Dylan Bundy to start Baltimore Orioles' opener
- McCutchen, Phils agree to 3 years, $50M
- Jays release SS Tulowitzki, owe him $38M
- White Sox acquire RHP Nova from Pirates
- Rays reopen ballpark site search
- Action at winter meetings picks up
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) Dylan Bundy has been picked to start the Baltimore Orioles' opener against Minnesota on March 29.
The 24-year-old right-hander led the Orioles in wins last season, when he was 13-9 with a 4.24 ERA.
"I wasn't even expecting it or thinking it," Bundy said Thursday. "I was trying to get through spring training and work on the stuff I need to work on, and let things play out however they may be."
Baltimore's other starters are Andrew Cashner, who was signed last month and Alex Cobb, added Wednesday.
More MLB baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball
Updated March 22, 2018