Cardinals reach $9 million deal with Ozuna
- Yankees, Ottavino agree on 3 years, $27M
- BoSox's Cora unsure on White House visit
- Lowrie can earn $500K PA bonus with Mets
- Reds' Marty Brennaman to call final year
- Royals' Skoglund gets 80-game PED ban
ST. LOUIS (AP) The St. Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year, $9 million contract with newly acquired outfielder Marcell Ozuna, avoiding arbitration.
Ozuna is coming off a breakout season. He hit .312 with 37 homers and 124 RBIs for the Miami Marlins, then was traded to St. Louis in December.
Grichuk batted .238 with 22 home runs and 59 RBIs last year, his second straight 20-homer season. Wacha was 12-9 with a 4.13 ERA in 30 starts, and Lyons was 4-1 with a 2.83 ERA in 50 relief appearances.
More AP baseball: https://apnews.com/tag/MLBbaseball
Updated January 12, 2018