Neymar back in training with Brazil ahead of World Cup
European Football Headlines
- World Cup telecasts experiencing quality issues Down Under
- Argentina coach plans major changes to team at World Cup
- Late header from Kane gives England 2-1 win over Tunisia
- AP PHOTOS: European teams sweep Day 5 of World Cup
- Mane vs Lewandowski: star power for Senegal, Poland
- The Latest: Saudis safe after in-flight drama at World Cup
- Panama relieved it lost to Belgium only by 3 goals
- Russia, Egypt match at World Cup could test close ties
- Bahr, last living member of team that upset England, is dead
- Russian lawmaker wants to ban 'mockery' of soccer team
TERESOPOLIS, Brazil (AP) Neymar was back in training on Tuesday to give Brazil a big boost ahead of the World Cup.
Neymar has been sidelined since February after having surgery on his right foot but spent an hour training on the main pitch at Brazil's Granja Comary training ground in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro.
The Paris Saint-Germain striker was joined by Manchester City duo Gabriel Jesus and Danilo as he took part in drills, using his recovering foot to dribble cones and shoot from long and close range.
Neymar was cleared to take part in training after undergoing a medical exams earlier Tuesday.
Updated May 22, 2018