Neymar back in training with Brazil ahead of World Cup
European Football Headlines
- Usain Bolt trains for 1st time with Central Coast Mariners
- Red Bulls, NYCFC go at it one more time this year
- Australia confirms friendly against South Korea
- Atletico Madrid and Valencia open Spanish season with draw
- Salah sets up 2 goals, Liverpool beats Palace 2-0 in EPL
- Witsel, Reus score late as Dortmund win in German Cup
- Bravo faces long spell out with foot injury
- Gomez inspires Atalanta to 4-0 win over Frosinone in Serie A
- FIFA announces exit of longtime legal director Villiger
- FIFA lifts threat to suspend Nigeria from world soccer
TERESOPOLIS, Brazil (AP) Neymar was back in training on Tuesday to give Brazil a big boost ahead of the World Cup.
Neymar has been sidelined since February after having surgery on his right foot but spent an hour training on the main pitch at Brazil's Granja Comary training ground in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro.
The Paris Saint-Germain striker was joined by Manchester City duo Gabriel Jesus and Danilo as he took part in drills, using his recovering foot to dribble cones and shoot from long and close range.
Neymar was cleared to take part in training after undergoing a medical exams earlier Tuesday.
Updated May 22, 2018