Neymar back in training with Brazil ahead of World Cup
European Football Headlines
- Australia women's coach Alen Stajcic sacked
- Bayern restarts with win to turn up heat on Dortmund
- Getafe routs Alaves in clash of Spain's surprise packages
- Lille beats Amiens 2-1 to consolidate 2nd place behind PSG
- FIFA task force discusses $25BN competitions deal in Morocco
- Mourinho's longtime No 2 takes 1st senior job in Qatar
- Barcelona avoids scare over ineligible player, stays in Copa
- Barcelona to face Sevilla in Copa del Rey quarterfinals
- 'Everybody does it': Guardiola, others weigh in on 'Spygate'
- Tottenham Hotspur-Fulham Preview
TERESOPOLIS, Brazil (AP) Neymar was back in training on Tuesday to give Brazil a big boost ahead of the World Cup.
Neymar has been sidelined since February after having surgery on his right foot but spent an hour training on the main pitch at Brazil's Granja Comary training ground in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro.
The Paris Saint-Germain striker was joined by Manchester City duo Gabriel Jesus and Danilo as he took part in drills, using his recovering foot to dribble cones and shoot from long and close range.
Neymar was cleared to take part in training after undergoing a medical exams earlier Tuesday.
Updated May 22, 2018