Neymar back in training with Brazil ahead of World Cup
European Football Headlines
- A-League: Question marks over Usain Bolt, attendance decline
- Germany's struggles continue with loss to France
- Madagascar reaches first African Cup, Egypt also qualifies
- US-Italy soccer exhibition to be played in Genk, Belgium
- Germany loses again in 2-1 defeat to World Cup winner France
- US and North American rival Canada meet in qualifying final
- Miranda scores to give Brazil 1-0 win over Argentina
- Ronaldo rape allegation moving on 2 legal tracks in Nevada
- Groeneveld scores as Netherlands draws 1-1 with Belgium
- Brazil club accused of propaganda for far-right candidate
TERESOPOLIS, Brazil (AP) Neymar was back in training on Tuesday to give Brazil a big boost ahead of the World Cup.
Neymar has been sidelined since February after having surgery on his right foot but spent an hour training on the main pitch at Brazil's Granja Comary training ground in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro.
The Paris Saint-Germain striker was joined by Manchester City duo Gabriel Jesus and Danilo as he took part in drills, using his recovering foot to dribble cones and shoot from long and close range.
Neymar was cleared to take part in training after undergoing a medical exams earlier Tuesday.
Updated May 22, 2018