Minnesota United midfielder Molino suffers ACL tear
European Football Headlines
- Insigne scores twice as Napoli beats Torino 3-1 in Serie A
- West Ham ends Chelsea's perfect start to EPL season
- Real Madrid president against Liga plan to play game in US
- Loew: Germany lacking greed, passion at World Cup in Russia
- Ben Yedder hits hat trick in Sevilla's 6-2 win at Levante
- Weston McKennie out with 'severe muscle contusion' in leg
- Cristian Penilla's late goal helps Revolution tie Fire 2-2
- New York City FC ties Montreal 1-1
- Ibarra's 2 goals help Minnesota United beat Timbers 3-2
- Orlando City snaps back-to-back loses, tie Dynamo 0-0
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (AP) Minnesota United says midfielder Kevin Molino is not expected to return for the rest of the season after he suffered a torn ACL in his left knee.
Molino was hurt in a match against Orlando City on Saturday. He left on a stretcher in the 51st minute. The Loons won 2-1.
The club says Molino will undergo surgery to repair the torn ACL in the coming weeks.
Molino scored twice in the season opener at the San Jose Earthquakes and assisted the first goal at Orlando City.
Updated March 12, 2018