Minnesota United midfielder Molino suffers ACL tear
European Football Headlines
- Behind the glitz, France has problems to solve before WCup
- Sporting Kansas City-Rapids Preview
- Jesse Lingard's goal gives England 1-0 win over Netherlands
- France's poor defending exposed again as Colombia wins 3-2
- Without Messi, Argentina beats Italy 2-0 in friendly
- 'Welcome to Zlatan': Ibrahimovic makes play for LA's heart
- Ronaldo scores twice in added time, Portugal beats Egypt 2-1
- Germany, Spain both impress in 1-1 World Cup warm-up draw
- NWSL opening sixth season on Saturday
- Dutch police detain 90 England supporters for violence
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (AP) Minnesota United says midfielder Kevin Molino is not expected to return for the rest of the season after he suffered a torn ACL in his left knee.
Molino was hurt in a match against Orlando City on Saturday. He left on a stretcher in the 51st minute. The Loons won 2-1.
The club says Molino will undergo surgery to repair the torn ACL in the coming weeks.
Molino scored twice in the season opener at the San Jose Earthquakes and assisted the first goal at Orlando City.
Updated March 12, 2018