Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Italian soccer body promises to punish Lazio for sexist fans
- Usain Bolt trains for 1st time with Central Coast Mariners
- Hillsborough charges dropped against former police chief
- Real Madrid loans teenager Odegaard to Vitesse
- Ajax midfielder Nouri's condition improving, brother says
- Beckham to get UEFA award for soccer, humanitarian work
- UEFA president Ceferin formally nominated for re-election
- Pogba's future at Man United mired in uncertainty
- BUNDESLIGA 2018-19: Guide to the promoted teams
- Red Bulls, NYCFC go at it one more time this year
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017