Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- PSG returns to French league comfort zone with 5-2 home win
- Man United draws Brighton in FA Cup quarterfinals
- Rodchenkov: Gov't order to protect doped Russian footballers
- PAOK beats Lamia 2-0 and keeps Greek league lead
- Barcelona wins at Eibar 2-0 before trip to Chelsea in CL
- Lewandowski rescues late 2-1 win for Bayern in Wolfsburg
- Southampton pile on misery for West Brom in FA Cup
- More wonder from Under: Turkey winger fires Roma to win
- Reintegrated Mahrez helps Leicester into FA Cup quarters
- Girona beats Leganes 3-0, continues to impress in Liga debut
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017