Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Salah Egypt's 'superman' again with last-minute winner
- Neymar scores from spot as Brazil beats Uruguay 1-0
- Dutch win over France demotes Germany in UEFA Nations League
- Mancini wants to 'bring Italy back where it belongs'
- Designer of Brazil soccer team kit dies at age 83
- Spain doubted again after consecutive Nations League losses
- Kenya loses appeal to be reinstated in Women's African Cup
- AC Milan preparing for new UEFA judgment on FFP violations
- Prosecutor cleared of misconduct in FIFA case, leaves job
- PSG investigation finds 'no proven case of discrimination'
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017