Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Everton striker Niasse handed retrospective ban for diving
- Madrid defender Carvajal faces 2-game ban for seeking yellow
- Wigan player races off for son's birth after scoring 2 goals
- Sevilla says Argentine coach Berizzo has a malignant tumor
- UEFA fines Everton for fan punching a Lyon player
- Madrid celebrates as Benzema and Ronaldo find the net again
- Leicester City-West Ham United Preview
- Liverpool collapses again, and again against Sevilla
- Player faces unsporting conduct charges for shoving ball boy
- Australia coach quits despite guiding Socceroos to World Cup
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017