Red Bulls stay hot, beat Revolution 2-0
European Football Headlines
- AP Source: Ibrahimovic to remain with LA Galaxy
- Champions League Draw List
- 3 English teams face German opposition in Champions League
- Police speak to Chelsea fans about anti-Semitic chanting
- 5-time champion Sevilla to play Lazio in Europa League
- Dortmund on course for Bundesliga with Klopp joining praise
- Europa League Draw List
- Pogba or Mourinho: Who will last longer at United?
- Landmark Juve goal brings out contrasting sides of Ronaldo
- Aouar and Pepe the latest young talents to emerge in France
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) Daniel Royer and Bradley Wright-Phillips scored to help the New York Red Bulls beat the New England Revolution 2-0 on Saturday night.
Royer tapped in Marc Rzatkowski's free kick from near the corner to open the scoring in the 69th minute. Wright-Phillips connected in the 80th for his 99th MLS goal, a header off Alejandro Romero Gamarra's diagonal pass.
The Red Bulls (12-5-2) have won five of their last six.
New England (7-7-7) has lost three in a row.
Updated July 21, 2018