Red Bulls stay hot, beat Revolution 2-0
European Football Headlines
- Inter unbothered by parachutist landing in win over Sassuolo
- Jordan Morris has hat trick, Sounders outlast Dallas FC 4-3
- Savarino scores in 87th, Real Salt Lake beats Timbers 2-1
- Sargent scores 2nd goal of season for Werder Bremen
- Toronto FC scores 4 goals in extra time, beats DC United 5-1
- Griezmann finds groove with Messi, Suárez in Barca victory
- Real Madrid falls 1-0 at Mallorca for 1st Liga loss
- Big 3 score to give Barcelona 3-0 win at Eibar
- Ronaldo's step-over move fools another defender
- Palestinians, Saudis play to draw in historic match
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) Daniel Royer and Bradley Wright-Phillips scored to help the New York Red Bulls beat the New England Revolution 2-0 on Saturday night.
Royer tapped in Marc Rzatkowski's free kick from near the corner to open the scoring in the 69th minute. Wright-Phillips connected in the 80th for his 99th MLS goal, a header off Alejandro Romero Gamarra's diagonal pass.
The Red Bulls (12-5-2) have won five of their last six.
New England (7-7-7) has lost three in a row.
Updated July 21, 2018