Red Bulls stay hot, beat Revolution 2-0
European Football Headlines
- Burnley-Manchester City Preview
- Southampton-Norwich City Preview
- Sheffield United-Newcastle United Preview
- Crystal Palace-Bournemouth Preview
- Leicester City-Watford Preview
- Chelsea-Aston Villa Preview
- Arsenal-Manchester City Preview
- Manchester City-Manchester United Preview
- Aston Villa-Leicester City Preview
- Everton-Chelsea Preview
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) Daniel Royer and Bradley Wright-Phillips scored to help the New York Red Bulls beat the New England Revolution 2-0 on Saturday night.
Royer tapped in Marc Rzatkowski's free kick from near the corner to open the scoring in the 69th minute. Wright-Phillips connected in the 80th for his 99th MLS goal, a header off Alejandro Romero Gamarra's diagonal pass.
The Red Bulls (12-5-2) have won five of their last six.
New England (7-7-7) has lost three in a row.
Updated July 21, 2018