Atiba Harris, FC Dallas tie Rapids 1-1
European Football Headlines
- Cagliari rehires Lopez as coach to replace Rastelli
- Denmark cancels World Cup qualifier against Sweden
- Brighton & Hove Albion-West Ham United Preview
- Albanian, Serbian clubs play away matches without fans
- 'The Brick Wall': Ederson solving keeper issues at Man City
- Investigation: England women's coach racially abused players
- Egyptian daily to World Cup fans: Beware of Russian women
- Brazil to play Russia in Moscow in pre-World Cup friendly
- FIFA kicks in $600,000 for World Cup playoff travel costs
- Urawa Reds beat Shanghai SIPG 1-0 to advance to ACL final
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) Atiba Harris scored the tying goal early in the second half and FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids played to a 1-1 draw Saturday night.
Harris headed down Javier Morales' corner from the top of the 6-yard box in the 54th minute.
Stefan Aigner opened the scoring for the Rapids (8-18-6) in the 15th minute on a give-and-go with Joshua Gatt.
FC Dallas (10-9-13) eliminated Minnesota United from playoff contention and moved above the red line into a fifth-place tie with the Houston Dynamo at 43 points. But Dallas has gone just 1-6-6 in its last 13 games and, with two games to go, holds only a one-point edge in the standings over Real Salt Lake and San Jose.
Updated October 7, 2017