Atiba Harris, FC Dallas tie Rapids 1-1
European Football Headlines
- Ronaldo goal gives Real Madrid its 3rd Club World Cup title
- Torres goal lifts Atletico into 2nd place in Spanish league
- Neymar, Mbappe score as leader PSG wins 4-1 at Rennes
- Inter's unbeaten start ends with 3-1 defeat to Udinese
- Hamsik equals Maradona's Napoli record of 115 goals
- De Bruyne inspires Man City to record-extending win vs Spurs
- Bayern stretches Bundesliga lead, Cologne grabs 1st win
- Man City humiliates Tottenham in 4-1 win, leads by 14 points
- Benteke ends goal drought as Palace beats Leicester 3-0
- Pressure on Hughes as West Ham beats Stoke 3-0
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) Atiba Harris scored the tying goal early in the second half and FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids played to a 1-1 draw Saturday night.
Harris headed down Javier Morales' corner from the top of the 6-yard box in the 54th minute.
Stefan Aigner opened the scoring for the Rapids (8-18-6) in the 15th minute on a give-and-go with Joshua Gatt.
FC Dallas (10-9-13) eliminated Minnesota United from playoff contention and moved above the red line into a fifth-place tie with the Houston Dynamo at 43 points. But Dallas has gone just 1-6-6 in its last 13 games and, with two games to go, holds only a one-point edge in the standings over Real Salt Lake and San Jose.
Updated October 7, 2017