Bills WR Matthews questionable vs Bucs with thumb injury
- Ex-Dallas RB Murray announces retirement
- Cops made prior stops at McCoy home
- Winslow Jr. charged with rape of teen
- Airport worker attacks 'Pacman' Jones
- Watt gives $10K to firefighter's family
By MARK LUDWICZAK
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) Buffalo Bills wide receiver Jordan Matthews is questionable for Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because of a thumb injury.
Matthews participated fully in practice on Friday after being limited the previous two days. Matthews is making his way back from the injury. The receiver underwent thumb surgery after being injured in Buffalo's Week 4 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Bills acquired Matthews in a preseason trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. He could provide a boost to Buffalo's struggling passing attack, which ranks 30th in the NFL.
Matthews has 10 receptions for 162 yards and a touchdown in four games.
Updated October 20, 2017