Jaguars' Fournette questionable to play with sprained ankle
- 1st-graders offer Jags tips to beat Pats
- Brady dealing with injured right hand
- Steelers part ways with OC Haley
- Final 4 all overcame injuries to stars
- Rivera among military salute finalists
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette could miss his first game of the season because of a sprained right ankle.
The Jaguars list Fournette as questionable to play Sunday at Indianapolis. He did not practice all week. Fournette ranks second in the NFL in rushing with 596 yards and is tied for the league lead with seven touchdowns.
Center Brandon Linder (illness) was ruled out for the third consecutive game. Linder is expected to return after Jacksonville's bye next week.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 20, 2017