Dantonio says Scott has resolved license issues, will play
- Neck injury ends Miami CB Young's career
- Stanford QB Chryst plans to transfer
- Leach: Hilinski no signs of depression
- Shimonek's TD lifts West in Shrine game
- Herron, Apke shine at Collegiate Bowl
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio says running back LJ Scott has resolved his driver's license issues and will play Saturday for the 18th-ranked Spartans against Indiana.
Scott faced a charge of driving with a suspended license, and court records Thursday showed him scheduled for a hearing next month. On Friday, Dantonio said in a statement that Scott "now has a valid driver's license, free of any restrictions" and the running back "has resolved the matter completely."
Dantonio said Scott will play Saturday but "his status will be affected."
More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 .
Updated October 20, 2017