East Carolina, BYU add 2 games to series in 2022, 2024
- Florida in talks with Chip Kelly
- 5-6 UCLA fires Mora after loss to USC
- Alabama strong No. 1, top 9 stay same
- Mayfield on antics: 'I really messed up'
- Frost's future uncertain with 10-0 UCF
GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) East Carolina and BYU have added two more games to their football series.
ECU officials said Thursday that the Pirates will visit BYU in 2022 and the Cougars will return the trip in 2024. The teams are playing on Saturday in Greenville to complete their initial two-game series.
BYU beat the Pirates 45-38 last year in Provo, Utah.
Both teams have struggled this year, opening with 1-6 records.
More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated October 19, 2017