East Carolina, BYU add 2 games to series in 2022, 2024
- Heisman runner-up Love stays at Stanford
- Sumlin: Arizona job 'right challenge'
- Chargers' McNulty back as Rutgers OC
- Georgia star LB Smith declares for draft
- Clemson DT Wilkins returning for 2018
GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) East Carolina and BYU have added two more games to their football series.
ECU officials said Thursday that the Pirates will visit BYU in 2022 and the Cougars will return the trip in 2024. The teams are playing on Saturday in Greenville to complete their initial two-game series.
BYU beat the Pirates 45-38 last year in Provo, Utah.
Both teams have struggled this year, opening with 1-6 records.
More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated October 19, 2017