No. 3 Georgia starters Thompson, Godwin return from injuries
- Clemson DC Venables gets new $11.6M deal
- UNC's Fedora questions football-CTE link
- Saban still undecided at starting QB
- UNC reports secondary NCAA violations
- No talk of expanding CPF beyond 4 teams
Thompson has missed two games with a right knee injury. Godwin left last Saturday's 53-28 win over Missouri with injured ribs.
Also, outside linebacker Davin Bellamy has shed the club he wore to protect a broken bone in his left hand.
Georgia coach Kirby Smart says Godwin was "great" and Thompson is "bouncing back" and expected to play against Florida on Oct. 28 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Linebacker Reggie Carter, who has had an undisclosed injury, also practiced on Tuesday.
More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated October 17, 2017