Kansas State guard Brian Patrick intends to transfer
- Pitino's lawsuit vs. Adidas dismissed
- UConn greats expect program resurgence
- Wake places accused coach on leave
- Coach K: No plan of execution for reform
- Duke's Barrett set for Canada homecoming
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) Kansas State guard Brian Patrick has announced his decision to transfer.
The sophomore from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, averaged 1.9 points while appearing in 49 games over two seasons with the Wildcats. His best game came against West Virginia late last season, when he scored 11 points.
Kansas State coach Bruce Weber said Thursday that Patrick intends to continue his career elsewhere. Patrick did not say where he planned to transfer.
More AP college basketball: https://collegebasketball.ap.org
Updated April 19, 2018