Duke's Bolden has surgery on broken nasal bone
- Former Cyclone Bowie stabbed in Romania
- Iowa's Garza has benign cyst removed
- Ex-UNC star Hairston facing charges
- Vols extend Barnes 3 years through 2024
- Kenny Anderson to coach NAIA Fisk
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) Duke center Marques Bolden is not expected to miss any time after he had surgery on a broken nasal bone.
Team spokesman Mike DeGeorge said Bolden had surgery Thursday. He got hurt Sunday in a win at Clemson and played 16 minutes Wednesday night against Louisville.
Bolden has started two of his 20 games this season for the fifth-ranked Blue Devils (23-5, 11-4 Atlantic Coast Conference). The 6-foot-11 sophomore averages 4.1 points in about 13 minutes per game.
Updated February 22, 2018