Baylor grad transfer Al Freeman picks NC State
- Colorado gets by South Dakota St. in 2OT
- No charges over alleged KU dorm assault
- N. Colorado placed on 3 years' probation
- Creighton routs Maryland Eastern Shore
- Davis helps Stanford hold off Denver
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) North Carolina State has added Baylor graduate transfer Al Freeman to its roster.
Coach Kevin Keatts said Thursday that Freeman has signed his paperwork, and will join the team over the summer after he graduates from Baylor next month.
Keatts says Freeman is "a big guard that can make plays" and can guard all three positions on the perimeter.
Freeman averaged 8.1 points in three seasons at Baylor, starting 57 of his 99 games while making 114 3-pointers. He ranked second on the team this past season with 44 3s.
The Charlotte native will have one season of eligibility with the Wolfpack.
More AP college basketball: collegebasketball.ap.org and twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 20, 2017